- 250ml Water
- 450g Strong Bread Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dried Milk Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Caster Sugar
- 25g Butter
- 2 tsp Easy Blend Dried Yeast
- Place the ingredients into your bread machine in the order listed.
- Select the dough setting and start your machine
- At the end of the cycle remove the dough and on a floured surface divide into 8 pieces
- Shape the dough as required and place onto a greesed baking tray and cover
- Leave in a warm place to prove for 40 mins – 1 hour or untill double in size
- Brush with a little milk and bake in a preheated oven at 220°C/ 425°F/ Gas mark 7 for 10-15 mins or until golden brown and the rolls sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.